2018 (and 2019) Night Owl 5K
Atlanta’s Most Beautiful 5K Race
2018 PRE-RACE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED – LIMITED RACE-DAY REGISTRATION AVAILABLE FOR $40
Runners arrive no later than 6pm on 4/21/18 at 4963 Flat Bridge Road, Stockbridge, GA 30281
2019 PRE-RACE REGISTRATION OPENS 4/21/18 at 7pm
Have you experienced running (or walking) through a Piedmont forest and across a pristine lake’s boardwalk as you hear the call of a great horned owl inspiring you forward by the side of the trail, all while supporting Atlanta’s only wildlife rehabilitation non-profit accepting all species of injured and orphaned animals? You will if you register for the fourth-annual AWARE Night Owl 5K on Saturday, April 21, 2018 in Panola Mountain State Park! We moved to an earlier date in search of a perfect spring afternoon weather, and we would love it if you can join us.
Highlights of this year’s race include:
- A scenic course through the forests of Panola Mountain State Park on paved PATH trails;
- A brand new t-shirt design with shirts guaranteed for every person registering by 4/8/18;
- Rescued AWARE Ambassador animals (like owls, hawks, possums, and more) to cheer you on at the start, finish, and along the race course;
- Snacks and drinks provided for all runners;
- Medals for top-three finishers in all age groups;
- Goodie bags with coupons and knick knacks from race sponsors;
- Door prizes for random lucky runners; and
- All proceeds will directly benefit AWARE Wildlife Center and its mission of rehabilitating Georgia’s injured and orphaned native wildlife and educating the public about peaceful coexistence!
Some come out and join us! Runners and walkers are both welcome. Registration is open now, but will close once we reach 250 runners. Hope to see you on April 21- don’t miss it!