NIGHT OWL 5K RUN/WALK
Presented by the Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm
The race will go on! We can't gather in person for this year's Night Owl due to the coronavirus, but we are going to host a "virtual 5K" instead! Please go ahead and register for the AWARE Night Owl 5K, presented by the Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm. Then, on Saturday, April 4, 2020, run a 5K in your neighborhood or on your own. Send us your time, and we will record your result and send you your race t-shirt. We will also invite folks to send us pictures of themselves running and give out prizes for "best outfit," "most unique running location," and so on. Please join us virtually - we need all your participation to make the event a success!
Highlights of this year's race include:
- A brand new t-shirt design with shirts guaranteed for every participant;
- Medals for top-three finishers in all age groups;
- Goodie bags with coupons and knick knacks from race sponsors mailed to you along with your shirt;
- Door prizes for random lucky runners; and
- All proceeds will directly benefit AWARE Wildlife Center and its mission of rehabilitating Georgia's injured and orphaned native wildlife and educating the public about peaceful coexistence!
So join us! Runners and walkers are both welcome.
Registration is open now. Hope to see you, virtually, on April 4- don't miss it!