2021 NIGHT OWL 5K RUN/WALK
Wildlife lovers are signing up to run in their neighborhoods, parks, or anywhere else that's safe, convenient, and fun! We will be mailing out t-shirts to all registrants, medals to 66 time group top-three finishers, and prizes to "best costume" and the like. All money raised helps support our patients, so sign up your whole family together and be part of it!
Highlights of the 2021 race include:
- A brand new t-shirt design (by returning designer Gary Book) with high-quality 60/40 poly blend shirts guaranteed for every participant;
- Medals for top-three finishers in all age groups;
- Goodie bags with coupons and knick knacks from race sponsors mailed to you along with your shirt;
- Prizes for things like "best costume" and random lucky runners; and
- All proceeds will directly benefit AWARE Wildlife Center and its mission of rehabilitating Georgia's injured and orphaned native wildlife and educating the public about peaceful coexistence!
So join us! Runners and walkers are both welcome.